Get to the front of the line! Today Atari® — one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers — is thrilled to announce the launch of freshly optimized and expanded theme park sim RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe on PlayStation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox Series X|S!
As an official update expanding upon Atari’s fan-favorite theme park simulator for console, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe brings 80 new rides and attractions, including some new seasonally-themed rides, raising the total number to a whopping 200! An all-ages treat for new and veteran coaster creators alike, the intuitive coaster builder lets players create wild, death-defying coasters that twist and turn, swoop, and swirl, all to their creative hearts’ content.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe brings a refreshed, simplified approach to the beloved theme park sim. Featuring an entirely new console-friendly interface and performance optimizations, it’s never been easier for players to build the park of their dreams (however chaotic they might be!). The intuitive gameplay offers three distinct gameplay modes, each expertly fine-tuned for smooth operation with console controllers to test your creative ingenuity and managerial prowess. Additionally, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe lets park builders choose from four environments, including snowy alpine mountains, vast desert canyons, exotic jungle tropics, and even a lunar moonscape. Because in space, no one can hear your coaster riders’ screams!
Key Features of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe:
- Three gameplay modes for variety and replayability: Sandbox, Adventure, and Scenarios
- Casual, approachable gameplay and simplified mechanics make it a treat for coaster fans of all ages
- Over 80 new rides and attractions brings the total to 200
- Build coasters that twist, turn, swoop, and swirl with the easy-to-use coaster builder
- Customize terrain with four separate environments, including Alpine Mountains, Desert Canyons, Jungle Tropics, and Lunar Moonscape
- Ultra-detailed landscaping options to design pathways, flowerbeds, and add bushes, trees, foliage, and exciting water features throughout your park
- Unleash your inner artists with a robust color wheel to paint rides, coasters, shops, and restaurants, to make them stand out or color-coordinate your park