the free new Tackling Update for popular law enforcement phenomenon Police Simulator: Patrol Officers is now available across PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
As its name implies, the update offers players the ability to tackle fleeing suspects to the ground. Taser guns and service weapons may get the job done well, but sometimes it’s best to capture suspects the old fashioned way. If that’s not enough to pin players down, the update also introduces a new mini-map that aids would-be officers in targeting and tackling the right people of interest when conducting foot patrols, alongside various bug fixes and general improvements.
The expansive Guardian Police Vehicle DLC and intelligent Surveillance Police Vehicle DLC are also available today for 2.99€ / $2.99 USD or the regional equivalent across all platforms. The Guardian Police Vehicle was made for players that enjoy rounding up as many suspects as possible. It offers space for up to six suspects, rewards players with 10 additional shift points for each suspect brought to a police station, and doubles players’ shift points if six suspects are brought to the police station at the same time. The Surveillance Police Vehicle was made for players that prefer a stealthy approach. When the surveillance vehicle follows a civilian car for a short period of time, its driver intuition activates to detect potential offenses. If an offense is detected, the car can be lawfully halted, and the person driving is stopped for questioning.
A full list of new content in Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Tackling Update (Update 12) may be found below:
- Fleeing suspects can now be stopped not only by using the taser gun or service weapon, but also by tackling them to the ground
- The mini-map is now available on foot patrols
- Various bug fixes and general improvements
Full details on Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Guardian Police Vehicle DLC may be found below:
- The vehicle offers space for up to six arrested suspects
- Players receive 10 additional shift points for each suspect brought to a police station with the Guardian Police Vehicle
- If six suspects are brought to the police station at the same time, the number of shift points is doubled
Details on Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Surveillance Police Vehicle DLC may be found below:
- After following a civilian vehicle for a short amount of time, the Surveillance Police Vehicle activates its driver intuition and detects potential offenses
- If an offense is detected, the vehicle under surveillance can be lawfully stopped, and the person driving is questioned