Burn Baby Burn: You Suck At Parking – Season 2: Inferno Update Out Now
The free update is available now on PC, Xbox and Game Pass
Leuven, Belgium – 2nd December 2022 – Fire up your engines because Happy Volcano has released You Suck at Parking – Season 2: Inferno for PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Game Pass, available to play now!
The fun driving game, with a twist, adds more fire and more chaos to Season 2 with the introduction of new lava biomes, new single and multiplayer maps, and new customisable options.
You Suck at Parking™ Inferno
You Suck at Parking is the only racing game where your goal is to stop. Colourful yet uphill, challenge the world, and customise your ride in this ever-evolving parking simulator.
Released on PC and Xbox in September 2022, the game will also be coming to PlayStation 4|5 and Nintendo Switch in 2023.
You Suck at Parking: Inferno is included as a free update in the original game, which is available to purchase on Xbox One, Xbox S|X and Steam. You can also find the game included in your Xbox Game Pass subscription for no extra cost.
You Suck at Parking: Inferno Features:
- Get ready to heat things up and experience You Suck at Parking™, the only game where parking your ride is more important than your driving skills. It’s a hot race against the clock as you drift, cruise, and occasionally go airborne over 100 frustratingly fun, wild levels.
- Progress in campaigns or take on daily multiplayer challenges to unlock and earn new customization options to spice up your ride.
- Show off your moves and prove to your friends your parking skills can change the world by climbing global leaderboards.
- If your friends are ragging on you for your real parking abilities, settle the score in Friends Party where you can host a session with 3 pals in an 8-player game for some chaotically fun times.
- Set fire to your engine with new mechanics for a quick speed boost. Don’t forget to extinguish yourself before you explode!
- New single and multiplayer maps are available in the brand new Lava and Jungle Biomes.
- Customise your experience with new lava, fire and jungle-themed customisable options.
- Earn money by participating in multiplayer games and daily challenges.
- Twitch integration features mean you can let your audience decide how difficult they want to make your gameplay.
About Happy Volcano
Happy Volcano is the leading creative game studio behind the award-winning You Suck at Parking, as well as the critically acclaimed narrative exploration game The Almost Gone. A well-funded studio, Happy Volcano is backed by Hiro Capital and games legend Sir Ian Livingstone.
Happy Volcano has a team of skilled game designers, artists, and developers and is based in Leuven, Belgium, collaborating with the best talent across the world to create awesome video games.
BLACK DESERT ONLINE’S ‘LAND OF THE MORNING LIGHT’ EXPANSION LAUNCHES WORLDWIDE JUNE 14
Gravity Game Arise Co., Ltd. and Aquatic Moon, Inc. Sign Global Publishing Agreement for Game Adaptation of”Twilight Monk”
Aardman’s evergreen couch multiplayer classic, Home Sheep Home: Farmageddon Party Edition is set to launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5 today!