Glee-Cheese and Team17 Digital have today announced preorders are live for rhythm-based battle royale Headbangers Rhythm Royale on PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows Store. Launching on 31st October and coming to Xbox Game Pass for Xbox and PC, Headbangers Rhythm Royale invites players to tap, flap, and rap their way to victory in a series of manic musical mini games against 29 other player-controlled pigeons, competing for the title of Master Headbanger.
Savvy pigeons that preorder Headbangers Rhythm Royale will snag a pre order exclusive sombrero to add to their wardrobe of customisable items, with a deluxe edition also available, containing the base game plus the Pigeon Pass that grants players access to three unique DLC packs. The first DLC pack available, ‘Flock & Roll’, features four full costumes, four garments, a taunt and five taunt voices, and one neck sound, with content for the two remaining DLC packs being available before April 2024.
The standard version of Headbangers Rhythm Royale is available to preorder for £19.99/$19.99/€19.99, with the Deluxe Edition being available at a discounted preorder price of £29.99/$29.99/€29.99. Players will also be able to purchase the Headbangers Pigeon Pass separately for £11.99/$11.99/€11.99, or the individual ‘Flock & Roll’ DLC for £4.99/$4.99/€4.99.
Headbangers Rhythm Royale Key Features
· Ruffle feathers: Memory, rhythm, reflexes, and reaction times will be put to the test across 23 minigames, each with their own unique musical twist
· Preen away: With hundreds of unique items to choose from, including full outfits, hats, glasses, voices, and taunts, players can take the top spot and fluff their feathers with their very own personalised pigeon
· Peck and earn breadcrumbs: Challenges and unlockable customisations await in the in-game battle pass, with players able to spend their hard-earned crumbs to help them be the most stylish pigeon in the flock
· Cross-flock support: Play with up to 29 other pigeons with crossplay enabled, friends and frenemies alike can battle in musical madness regardless their gaming platform of choice
· Talon tapping music: With unique scores across each minigame, loading screen, and pigeon accessory menu, the party never stops with the bespoke scores written and created by the Glee-Cheese team.