PQube (London, UK) – November 15th, 2022 – PQube and developer Level 91 Entertainment are excited to announce that critically acclaimed twin-stick racer ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ is out now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S! All next-gen content is also available as DLC for Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One. DLC content is coming this year to Nintendo Switch.
Set in a 90s retro future, ‘Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition’ is an arcade racer that tears up the racing rule book with innovative twin-stick control and completely reimagined driving mechanics, now coming to next generation consoles and packed with brand new content
- Twin-Stick Drifting On Next Gen – The left stick is for steering, the right stick for drifting, giving you precise control over your car!
- Challenge The ‘Twilight Rivals’ In An All-New Story Mode – When the ‘Twilight Rivals’ arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- All-New Pulse-Racing Original Eurobeat Soundtrack mixed by renowned producer ‘Turbo‘!
- New Performance & Quality Modes! Experience Inertial Drift with crystal clear 4K visuals or ultra-smooth 120 FPS frame rates.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes. Mastered each track? Reverse the route and start at the finish line for an all-new experience.
- Local & Online Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it than going head-to-head with friends both online and locally or testing your best laps with car-specific leaderboards!